Night Team Leaders and Support WorkersCompetitive new rates of pay (up to£8.95 per hour for the right candidate), 2 week rolling rota, hot meal provided, comprehensive induction and ongoing training, pension scheme, excellent career opportunities, relaxed working atmosphere
Full and part-time
Cornwall, South West (UK)
About usBowden Derra Park is an independently owned complex that was established in 1982 and provides a safe, welcoming and pleasant environment for vulnerable adults. We are dedicated to the care and wellbeing of people with learning and physical disabilities by offering a fantastic and caring environment to our service users and their families. We have exciting plans for 2018 and want you to be part of this. We are growing rapidly and have clients waiting for our service. Our clients include people with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health Difficulties. You will work closely with our Service Users, administer medications, support Service Users with their evening and morning routines, keep records of your work up-to-date and accurate and ensure the environment is clean and well-organised.
What we need from you You will need to share our values of providing excellent standards of person-centred care and support. You must be respectful, courteous and compassionate. Excellent communication skills are a must as well as an NVQ3 in care. If you have NVQ2 and are willing to undertake NVQ3 we will also consider you. If you do not have a formal qualification in care, but do have some experience within the adult social care setting, we will be prepared to support you to develop your career in the care sector.
What we can offer you
Bowden Derra Park is unique, it offers a fantastic and caring environment to our service users and their family. To ensure they are happy, it is essential our staff are happy and fulfilled. We have a package reflecting the high commitment we require of our staff which includes:-
- 2 week rolling rota so you know months in advance your working pattern – rare in this sector
- Working 3 x 12 hour shifts one week and 4 x12 hour shift the next week, giving you plenty of free time. We also support part-time working so if you can only work a couple of shifts a week, it’s not a problem
- Relaxed working atmosphere – no uniform
- Fully supported in your role – on-site management and 24/7 on call
- Hot meal provided from our standard menu, but fully discounted meals also available from our new restaurant
- Excellent training programme to include formal qualifications – Bowden Derra pay all costs
- Many opportunities for career progression – we have around 200 staff and are keen to promote staff from within
- Free parking
- Reimbursement of DBS costs for permanent staff, following a qualifying period.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com or send your CV to The Recruitment Team, Bowden Derra Park, Polyphant, Launceston, Cornwall PL15 7PU.